There will come a time when you realize your carpets need cleaning and need it badly. It could be a new home purchase, a prep for a sale or just because it needs to be done. Regardless, Imperial Cleaning is there for you. If you are new to professional carpet cleaning, here is what you, the customer, can expect:
- A scheduled first visit – We do not show up at your home ready to clean your carpets. We do an initial inspection to see what carpet you have, what furniture may need moving and what, if any, stains may be in the carpet. All of this is necessary to determine the best course of action for you and your carpet.
- A sit down – Once we have laid eyes on the carpet and have a better idea, we will talk with you over what we feel is the best approach. Important information like allergies, pets and additional information you think is important is what we need to know. This prepares you for the next step.
- Your quote – We will draft a quote for you in writing. You will find our quote to be fair, competitive and without obligation. At no point do we want you to feel pressured to accept our services.
- Schedule the cleaning – If you are happy, we will next make time to come for your cleaning. Many people want to be home when we clean, and this is acceptable. Our service professionals will take care of everything from the setup to the clean up. All you have to do is wait and enjoy the carpet’s great, clean look.
- Enjoy – The carpet will dry quickly and be ready to walk on soon. This would be a great time to run your errands, hit the grocery store and such while the carpets dry.